June 27, 2013

WHOEVER DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' 
will enter the kingdom of heaven, 
but he who does the will of My Father 
who is in heaven will enter."
Matthew 7:21

The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever (1 John 2:17).

Father in heaven, you alone knows what is best for me. Give me your heart and mind so that I may do all things in accordance with your will. The world is full of evil and temptations, please cover me under your protection and guidance so that I will always be at peace. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to you, a life that is happy, full and complete. Make each day a heaven for me so that in all things, I will always enjoy the comfort of your love and embrace. With much love, thanksgiving and praise I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.



BUILD ON ROCK

"Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
And every one who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell; and great was the fall of it." -- Matthew 7:24-27

"For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven 
is my brother and sister and mother."
Matthew 12:50

PERSEVERE
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised (Hebrews 10:36).

The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever (1 John 2:17).

Perfect love leads a man on to perfect fear. Such a man fears and keeps to God's will, not from fear of punishment, not to avoid condemnation, but because he has tasted the sweetness of being with God; he fears he may fall away from it. -- St. Dorotheos of Gaza

Published: May 29, 2011, November 9, 2012, December 6, 2012 (7:00 AM), January 29, 2013 (7:23 AM)

Do the Will of the Heavenly Father

In His Will Jesus teaches, clear and bright, Doing God’s will is our guiding light. Above all bonds, our hearts align, In God’s embrace, our...