July 13, 2013

NOT ONE WILL FALL

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's will. (Mt. 10:29)

Lord, you are my teacher and my only master. I acknowledged you as my Lord and Savior in whom all good things come. You are the protector of my whole being both body and soul. Keep me under your wings so that no harm can ever come to me. Make me live in the light without fear and show me the true path that leads to abundance and prosperity. Fill me with your joy and peace so that I will not worry about anything. Thank you so much for your love that has brought upon overflowing graces, blessings, healing and miracles as your way of taking care of me. May you always be seen in me as the one who made me who I am and what I am today. With much love and praise I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Do the Will of the Heavenly Father

In His Will Jesus teaches, clear and bright, Doing God’s will is our guiding light. Above all bonds, our hearts align, In God’s embrace, our...