May 07, 2013

Give Thanks in All Circumstances

Give thanks in all circumstances, 
for this is God's will 
for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

Whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God (1 Cor. 10:31). For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen (Rom. 11:36).

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; thy steadfast love, O LORD, endures for ever. Do not forsake the work of thy hands. (Ps 138:8)

Great is your glory my Lord for though I walk in the midst of trouble, you do preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against those who sought me ill and your right hand always delivers me from any harm. Thank you so much Lord for always being there for me as my God, protector and shield. Please forgive me for my weaknesses and sins as I humbly ask that you remove any evil thoughts in my mind and replace them with your surpassing love.
I am experiencing some sort of emptiness in my mind and heart. I guess I could attribute this to the stress and anxiety of having to update my business remittance reports based on a surprise letter I received from a principal associate who seem to be in dire need of money. But in a positive way, acknowledging that it is truly my obligation to always update my accounts, this development became a gateway for its immediate accomplishment.
Only God can fill the emptiness of your heart. Whenever you are in trouble, experiencing worries and concerns that lead to stress and anxieties, ask the Lord for His peace and protection. You are not alone my friend, God who is most powerful and almighty is always with you. With God, who can stand against?

Nothing can stop the Lord from fulfilling His purpose in you. His mighty hands shall always be at work in you to ensure that this will be accomplished.

QUOTES:

TROUBLES CAN BECOME A GATEWAY
 TO FULFILL ONE'S COMMITMENT AND OBLIGATION.

GOD'S WORK IN YOU 
MUST ALWAYS BE DONE IN EXCELLENCE.

THE WAYS OF GOD IS THE GREATNESS OF HIS GLORY.



Published: May 29, 2011 - 7:19 AM

Do the Will of the Heavenly Father

In His Will Jesus teaches, clear and bright, Doing God’s will is our guiding light. Above all bonds, our hearts align, In God’s embrace, our...